HNE Health Libraries can support you or your team in all aspects of the Evidence Synthesis review process.
If you are interested in having a librarian collaborate with your research team on your review, please give some thought to the following questions which will need to be discussed in consultation with the librarian.
- What type of review are you doing?
- What is your PICO question?
- Have you searched for any existing systematic reviews or systematic review protocols that address your question?
- Do you have a protocol?
- Do you have a team of 3 or more members?
- Do you have time to screen the results of comprehensive literature searches?
- Have you considered what your timetable is for the review?
- Are you familiar with existing standards for the design, conduct and reporting of evidence reviews?